1) I feel physical discomfort due to my breast; can breast reduction surgery be helpful for me?
Yes. The purpose of breast reduction surgery is to eliminate and minimize the discomfort that women with large breasts have. Breast reduction surgery aims to resize your breast proportional to your body.
2) I am a man. I have problems with my enlarged breasts. Can I have breast reduction surgery?
Yes. Men who have a condition called gynecomastia which means having enlarged breasts can have breast reduction surgery that MCAN Health offers.
3) I am scared of the pain during the breast reduction surgery, how do you perform breast reduction?
You will be sleeping during the breast reduction surgery because you will be under the effect of general anesthesia. To minimize post-operation pain, you will be prescribed with medication by your surgeon.
4) When can I resume working?
It depends on your job. Generally, patients resume working 2 to 4 weeks after a breast reduction surgery.
5) Do you offer breast reduction surgery with permanent results?
Yes. The results of breast reduction are permanent.
6) Do scars disappear completely?
Breast reduction scars will not disappear completely however they will fade away substantially over time.
7) I want to have breast reduction surgery abroad. Is MCAN Health the best option?
Yes. MCAN Health offers breast reduction in Turkey which is carried out by highly skilled and experienced cosmetic surgeons at hygienic hospitals/clinics that are equipped with cutting-edge technology tools/equipment. Furthermore, breast reduction surgery of MCAN Health in Turkey is cost-effective.
8) Is there any age limit for a breast reduction surgery?
You can have a breast reduction surgery if you are over 18.
9) Should I have breast reduction before or after giving birth?
It is totally up to you. Breast reduction can be performed at any time either before or after pregnancy.