1) Can I have upper eyelid and lower eyelid surgery at the same time?
Yes. If you want your upper and lower eyelids to be treated, it is better and easier to have both done at the same time.
2) Do I need to stay in the hospital after eyelid surgery in Turkey?
Usually, we advise patients to stay in the hospital for 1 day after the eyelid surgery.
3) Can I have eyelid surgery with my facelift surgery?
Yes. If you want to have an ultimate youthful look on your face, you can combine your eyelid surgery with your facelift surgery.
4) I am a man. Can MCAN Health help me with eyelid surgery in Turkey?
Yes. MCAN Health’s eyelid surgeons are very talented and have experience working with not only women but also men.
5) Am I going to have visible scars after eyelid surgery?
No. Your MCAN Health surgeon will make smaller and hidden incisions through your eyelid lines which will not be visible after the surgery.
6) Is there any risk of losing vision after eyelid surgery?
No. Eyelid surgery does not have anything to do with your vision.
7) Will eyelid surgery have a negative effect on my natural look?
No. Thanks to talented and experienced eyelid surgeons of MCAN Health and the advanced technology they use, your eyelid surgery results will be natural.