Are you tired of being locked up behind glasses or contact lenses? You do not have to anymore! MCAN Health is here to free you from glasses or contacts with laser eye surgery in Turkey.
Laser eye surgery is performed to treat vision disorders by using an excimer. Laser eye surgery is used to treat nearsightedness (myopia) as well as farsightedness (hypermetropia) and astigmatism. Ageing affects the ability of reading however; laser eye surgery is not advised to be used for presbyopia due to the fact that it changes as we age. Laser eye surgery is the most commonly preferred and performed technique worldwide to treat myopia, hypermetropia and astigmatism.
Anyone over 18 who has to wear glasses or contact lenses can have laser eye surgery if:
- Diopter value is stable.
- Myopia is less than -10 diopter.
- Astigmatism is less than -6 diopter.
- Hypermetropia is less than +4 diopter.
- Corneal tissue is thick enough.
- There is no chronic diseases such as diabetes or rheumatism.
- There is no other eye diseases such as keratoconus, ocular hypertension, etc.
- There is a suitable ocular structure.
Our eyes are the most beautiful and important parts of our body. Good and healthy vision is undoubtedly indispensible for all of us. Basically, with poor vision, it is not possible to function and carry out even simple daily activities. Therefore, people who do not have a good and health vision naturally, have to wear glasses or contact lenses to improve the quality of the vision. However, it may be an unpleasant experience for people who have had to use glasses or contact lenses for a long while. Not all people can wear contact lenses due to dry eyes or allergies and the feeling of discomfort in the eyes after a long-term use. The requirement to wear glasses can result in frustration owing to fogging-up glasses in winter, inability to wear fashionable sunglasses in summer, and difficulty to put eye make-up, etc. Therefore, to regain the ‘freedom of eyes’, each year an increasing number of people prefer to undergo laser eye surgery.
Laser Eye Surgery in Turkey with MCAN Health
Vision health is important and the consequences of vision health may be serious if it is left to inexperienced and untalented hands. MCAN Health care about your eyes and offers permanent, high quality laser eye surgery in Turkey performed by leading eye surgeons at leading eye hospital called DunyaGoz. Dunyagoz is the first Turkish health organisation that has invested European health sector. Dunyagoz has clinics in London, Delft, Cologne and Frankfurt. Laser eye surgery in Turkey with MCAN Health has the expertise and quality recognized globally. Last but not least, MCAN Health offers reliable and top quality laser eye surgery with affordable prices.
MCAN Health offers you:
- State-of-the-art laser surgery equipments that are approved by FDA (American Food and Drug Administration).
- Eye surgeons specialized in eye laser surgery.
- Permanent results.
- Experienced and multi-language (ability to give service in 19 languages) medical team.
- Inpatient treatment at hygienic and luxurious (equal to 7 star hotels) patient accommodation rooms.
- 100% satisfaction.