Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions about any medical package you buy from MCAN Sağlık Turizmi Asistans ve Danışmalık A.Ş.
Please read these Terms & Conditions and the documents referred to below. By accepting our terms and conditions, you confirm that you will be bounded with these Terms & Conditions and you agree to comply with them.
MCAN Health has right to change and modify the Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
MCAN Health: Mcan Sağlık Turizmi Asistans ve Danışmanlık A.Ş
Treatment Provider: Any doctor or medical institution that will perform the treatment
Medical Package: The treatment package which can include treatment, accommodation, transfers, city tour and Customer Experience Specialist services depending on patient’s choice
Treatment: The medical treatment that will be performed in chosen treatment provider
2. MCAN Health’s Liabilities & Responsibilities
1. MCAN Health is responsible for organizing your medical treatment with your selected treatment provider including organizing your accommodation, internal transfers between hospital and the hotel and airport transfers. Your treatment provider is the only responsible party from your treatment. You agree not to hold MCAN Health responsible for any treatment that you will undertake in Treatment Provider.
2. Your medical package is offered by the exchange of pictures and test results. Therefore, it might change during physical examination with your treatment provider.
3. Your treatment package covers all pre-op tests. However, you may incur additional charges for any tests considered necessary because of a pre-existing condition or your exposure or vulnerability to any condition.
4. Your treatment package may include stay at the hospital and that will be stated in your Quote and/or Itinerary. In cases where you stay more than which is stated in your treatment package, additional nights will be charged to you at the current rates of the hospital.
5. By accepting this terms and conditions you agree not to hold MCAN Health responsible for any malpractice by your treatment provider.
6. MCAN Health will send you the necessary information about your medical package before you start your journey which will include following;
· The name and contact details of the Treatment Provider
· The name and contact details of the hotel (If it is included in medical package)
· The name and contact details of the host (If it is included in medical package)
· The name and contact details of the driver (If it is included in medical package)
· Date and time of the Treatment
5. MCAN Health is not responsible for any service that is provided by the 3rd parties such as hotels and transfer companies. MCAN health is responsible for arranging these services.
3. Your Responsibilities
1. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree to share any information about your medical condition.
2. You are responsible for providing appropriate information regarding your medical condition in order to provide you right treatment plan.
3. You are responsible for preparing your travel documents such as passport and visa regarding your treatment offered by treatment provider. MCAN Health is not responsible for arranging your travel to Turkey for your treatment.
4. By accepting these terms and conditions you give permission to MCAN Health to get your medical records from your treatment provider and keep that records in case of necessity.
5. In order to get a treatment from MCAN Health’s treatment provider you need to make a deposit payment to MCAN Health before you start your journey and you should complete the payment of whole amount prior to your treatment. You will not get any treatment before you complete your payment.
6. It’s your responsibility to add any type of insurance to your medical package.
You may cancel your treatment anytime you want by notifying us in writing. In case of cancellation, the incurred expenses will be deducted and you will be refunded in the beginning of the next month after your cancellation.
If you cancel before you book your flight ticket and before determine a procedure date, 200 EUR of your total deposit is non-refundable. 200 EUR will be deducted as administrative fee from your deposit and the rest of the deposit will be paid you back.
If you cancel less than 1 month before your procedure and/or if you cancel your procedure after you sent your flight tickets, your deposit payment will not be refunded. If you have a substance reason to cancel temporarily, you may still have your treatment within one year after your deposit payment is done.
If you cancel less than 48 hours from the surgery, you will pay your hotel, all the transfer expenses, airport and internal transfers and 40% of the clinic fee. Your deposit will be deducted from the stated expenses and the rest will be paid by you to MCAN Health either in credit card, cash or bank transfer.
5. Medical Examination
MCAN Health reminds you that all kinds of surgery/treatment carry certain risks, whereas the risks associated with cosmetic surgery includes dissatisfaction with the results. You and the surgeon/professional have to agree about the anticipated outcome of your surgery/treatment, so that your expectations of the results will be reasonable. Any medical or surgical advice provided through MCAN Health Web site, e-mail documents, any messages even if intended to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, should be discussed with the Surgeon once again at the face to face consultation. Thus, please do not hesitate to ask any questions to your surgeon before to undergo any surgical treatments. If any dispute may arise, the surgeon is only liable if litigation takes place in Turkey under Turkish Law.
You will have a certain number of control after your surgery. One will be at the hospital and the others will be before you will back to your country. Your after-care instructions will be provided by your surgeon. You are obliged to follow the after-care instructions. After you are back to your country, if any indication of complications occurs, we will assist you by getting your pictures, test results, any doctor report that you received in your home country and deliver them to your surgeon to follow your case, provide an opinion and determine next steps for post-operative treatment.
If you require revision or correction treatment, the hospital and surgeon will underwrite the cost of the treatment. You will only have to bear the cost of travel, hotels, transfers and subsistence in this event.
The clinic/hospital will give you aftercare instructions and advice. Should you not follow these and there are repercussions arising from your lack of care, the hospital and surgeon will not accept responsibility.
There is no refund possibility by your hospital, surgeon and MCAN Health.
MCAN Health also offers an optional medical travel insurance that covers surgery/treatment expenses in your home country in the case of any complication.
7. Feedbacks and Reviews
MCAN Health is looking for feedback from its patients in order to improve its services and aims to provide excellent service as long as the reviews are sincere, genuine and helpful. However, when the sole purpose of the review is to blackmail MCAN Health for any reason including refund request, MCAN Health will immediately inform platform moderators and will inform the authorities and it will pursue all its legal and legitimate rights.
1. MCAN Health is responsible for your keeping your personal information confidential.
2. By accepting these terms and conditions you permit MCAN Health to use your before after pictures of your treatment areas.
In case of disputes arising from this contract, the Parties accept the authority of Courts and Execution Directorates of Istanbul.