Two Surgeries in One Operation
The summer is coming but you have still the excess skin that you cannot get rid of even with a diet. You would like to feel more confident with your body when you walk on the beach. Thanks to the high technology, now it is easier to get rid of the pinchable and fatty issue. The answer is the combined surgery: Liposuction + Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, also referred to as lipo and lipoplasty, is a type of surgical procedure that removes the localized fat. Liposuction is performed on areas of the body such as buttocks, arms, waist, chin, thighs, and tummy where fat cells are usually stored. Even if liposuction is not suggested for losing weight or treating obesity, to shape your body liposuction can be effective. Tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, is a type of plastic operation that flattens the abdomen by removing excess fat and skin. The aim of the tummy tuck operation is to re-form and re-shape sagging and loose abdomen.
When do you need to have the combined surgery: Liposuction + Tummy Tuck?
- If you feel that your body is not attractive anymore,
- If you have the saggy skin after pregnancy or massive weight loss,
- If you still have the excess skin and fat tissue that you cannot get rid of even with diet or exercise,
- If you have the stubborn areas of fat in your face, neck, abdomen, hips, flanks, back, or legs,
What are the results of the combined surgery: Liposuction + Tummy Tuck?
- You will have firmer and flatter tummy and body.
- You will be able to wear smaller sizes.
- You will feel more satisfied, fit and attractive.
- You will not need to hide your tummy anymore.
- After your recovery period, your appearance will be more presentable and natural.