1) Should I have porcelain veneers or composite veneers?
MCAN Health dentist in Turkey prefer porcelain veneers which offer more durable solution, more natural appearance and more resistance to stain compared to composite veneers.
2) Are veneers helpful to enhance the appearance of my teeth?
Yes. Improving the overall appearance of teeth is one of the most important reasons to have dental veneers. Dental veneers are considered as false fingernails. You will choose the colour, size and shape of your porcelain veneers to cover your natural teeth surface and hide any deformities or decolourization.
3) Will my porcelain veneers cause difficulty in chewing?
No. MCAN Health dentists in Turkey provide you with the best quality, strong and long lasting porcelain veneers. Your chewing ability will not be affected negatively by your porcelain veneers. It may even be improved especially if you have veneers to fill your spaces between teeth.
4) Are my dental veneers permanent?
MCAN Health offers high quality dental veneers which last long thanks to advanced technology we use. Durability of your dental veneers also depends on you and the care you give to your dental veneers. If you look after them in a good care, then they will last long.
5) Do I need to use any specific toothbrush or toothpaste after my dental veneers?
Your MCAN Health dentist will advise you about this after you have your dental veneers.