1) What are the results of breast uplift surgery?
The purpose of the boob lift surgery is to regain the firmness of the breasts by reshaping them. After the breast uplift surgery, your breasts will have enhanced firmness and shape. After the breast lift surgery, you can freely wear your tops without a bra and enjoy your youthful look.
2) Is breast uplift surgery painful?
The breast lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia which means that you will be asleep during the surgery and will not feel any pain. You may have minor and temporary pain 1-2 days after mastopexy.
3) How long after the breast uplift surgery can I go back to work?
It depends on your job. Generally, patients get back to work 2 to 4 weeks after the breast lift operation.
4) Are the results of breast lift permanent?
Yes. The results of breast uplift are usually permanent. However significant weight loss and pregnancy in the future may have an effect on the breasts.
5) Do scars disappear completely?
Breast lift scars will not disappear completely however they will fade away substantially over time.
6) Is breast uplift the same as breast enlargement?
The aim of a breast uplift operation is to firm and tighten the sagging breasts while the aim of a breast enlargement operation is to increase the size of the breasts. However, breast uplift surgery can also be performed in combination with breast enlargement surgery if a patient desires to have both bigger and firm breasts.
7) Do my boobs look natural after my breast lift surgery?
Yes. Thanks to highly talented MCAN Health cosmetic surgeons, you will have natural looking results.