What is Eyelid Surgery?
Eyelid surgery, also called blepharoplasty, is a surgical procedure aiming to improve the appearance of eyelids by removing the excess, unwanted skin, and fat on eyelids.
This surgery can be used to treat upper or lower lids or both. Aging changes the form and shape of the eyes and may cause under-eye bags, droopy eyelids, and wrinkles on the lower eyelid which may have a disturbing effect on vision. The surgery helps to improve the appearance of eyes by removing under-eye bags, dropped eyelids, and wrinkles around the eyelids.
The eyes are the most important features of the face; therefore, an increasingly higher number of people undergo surgery every year worldwide.
Eyelid surgery in Turkey is becoming more popular among people who look for surgery abroad. Eyelid surgery in Turkey combines high quality with affordable costs.
How is Blepharoplasty Performed?
Blepharoplasty usually takes around 1 to 2 hours. And depending on the extent of the surgery, it is performed under general or local anaesthesia.
After anesthesia comes the incisions. The most suitable type of incision is chosen by your plastic surgeon upon your consultation. After the incisions, excess skin and fat on your eyelids is removed, and finally, the incisions are closed.
Depending on the extent of your eyelid surgery, you may need to stay at the hospital for one day after your surgery. If you only have upper eyelid surgery, then you are discharged from the hospital on the same day.
Types of Eyelid Surgery
There are two types of eyelid surgery. The most suitable type of eyelid surgery will be chosen by your plastic surgeon in consultation with you upon careful evaluation of the condition of your eyelids and expectations.
Upper Blepharoplasty in Turkey
Upper eyelid surgery aims to improve the look of your upper eyelids by removing fat and excess skin. It involves an incision in the natural crease above the eye. If you are bothered about droopy eyelids then upper eyelid surgery might be the best option for you.
Lower Blepharoplasty in Turkey
Lower eyelid surgery aims to improve the look of your lower eyelids by removing fat. It involves an incision just below the eyelashes or inside the eyelids. If you are bothered about under-eye bags then lower eyelid surgery might be the best option for you.
Your plastic surgeon will suggest the best method by considering your unique circumstances and desires. They may suggest you to have either or both of these surgeries.
And it is also possible and very common to combine eyelid surgery with other plastic surgery procedures such as facelift or brow lift.
Eyelid Surgery in Turkey
All-Inclusive Packages include operation fees, multilingual patient host, transfers and accommodation
Who is the right candidate for Eyelid Surgery in Turkey?
You may be a good candidate for eyelid surgery if you:
- are generally healthy with no medical condition that would prevent you from having a surgery
- have excess skin and fat on your lower eyelids
- have excess skin and fat on your upper eyelids
- experience problems with your vision due to sagging upper eyelids
- want to have more youthful-looking eyelids
Benefits of Blepharoplasty in Turkey by MCAN Health
MCAN Health offers eyelid surgery performed by experienced plastic surgeons. Thanks to our patient-centred approach, we provide our patients with excellent patient care during their stay in Turkey. When you have your blepharoplasty in Turkey with MCAN Health, you will have:
- the latest technology surgery with affordable costs
- eyelid operation at accredited hospitals
- natural-looking and firmer eyes with no visible scarring
- great satisfaction
- full-insurance for your treatment
How much does Eyelid Surgery Cost in Turkey?
Eyelid surgery is very affordable compared to many other countries thanks to lower operational and labour costs. The cost of eyelid surgery depends on the extent of your surgery but a full eyelid surgery consisting of lower and upper eyelids start from EUR 2,090 inclusive of accommodation and internal transfers.
Blepharoplasty in Turkey with MCAN Health
It is time to enhance your appearance, reshape your breasts, increase self-confidence and feel more attractive with affordable prices!
|Operation Goal:||To improve the appearance of eyelids by removing the excess, unwanted skin, and fat on eyelids|
|Operation Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Type of Anesthesia:||General|
|Side Effects:||General or local depending on the extent of the surgery|
|Risk:||Temporary bruising or swelling|
|Recovery Time:||Bleeding, infection|
|Scarring:||Scars will become invisible in time|
- Say hello to your surgeon: You will have an in-person consultation with your surgeon before your surgery. You will have a chance to discuss your eyelid surgery in detail and your surgeon will inform you about the details of your eyelid surgery.
- Consent is everything: You will sign a consent form.
- Medical tests for your well-being: Your surgeon will perform medical tests such as blood tests before your eyelid surgery.
- Yes, it is now time for ‘the big thing’: You will undergo your eyelid surgery which usually takes around 1 to 2 hours.
- It is over! Now excitement kicks in! Initial check-ups: Your surgeon will do the initial check-ups when you regain your consciousness after anesthesia.
- Enjoy your stay at a top-quality hospital: If you only had upper eyelid surgery, you will be discharged on the same day. If you have lower eyelid or both, you will spend the night at the hospital.
- See your lovely surgeon again: You will have your second check-up before you are discharged from the hospital. Your surgeon will explain to you about post-op care in detail.
- Say bye to the hospital: If everything is on track and your surgeon gives a green light (which is usually the case), you will be discharged from the hospital.
- Private transfer, why not?: You will be transferred from the hospital to the hotel via a private car and private chauffeur.
- A 4-5-star comfort: Now it is time to enjoy your hotel stay.
- Who does not like lazy days in bed?: You are advised to rest and relax and not to do any physical activities that may tire you.
- ‘Should I stay or should I go?’: You can either continue enjoying the comfort of your hotel or go out and do some sightseeing to enjoy Istanbul, the city of two continents!
- Final check-up before the ‘goodbye’: You will meet your surgeon again for your final check-up. You will also be informed about your post-op care in detail.
- Private transfer to the airport: Just enjoy the last ride in Istanbul!
- Ready to take-off?: You are flying back home with your new look and hopefully with a great experience at MCAN Health in Istanbul. We will miss you! Hope you had an unforgettable journey with us!
Blepharoplasty Turkey Before After
MCAN Health Eyelid Surgery Turkey Reviews
I choose Mcan health after allot of research online & I'm so glad I did. I'm very happy with my results I had tummy tuck, 3 area lipo, muscle repair and breast uplift with 295 g implants. When arriving in Istanbul I was very nervous, however after meeting the team and Dr my nerves was put at ease. I couldn't be happier with how I look now. Thankyou mcan for a delightful experience and I will be back for my rhinoplasty in the next few years!
Posted 2 days ago
The staff at MCAN upon arrival to Istanbul were very organised and reassuring. They planned my whole stay to the last detail and kept in contact with me at all times. Doctor was very professional and skilled. My rhinoplasty procedure went amazingly well and the hospital facilities were very modern and clean. All in all, a professional, high quality service at an affordable price!
Posted 2 days ago
The admin staff are quick to reply and very helpful, the drivers are gentlemen, everything was straight-forward and easy. The hospital duration was a very pleasant experience with constant monitoring, the surgeon was lovely (and handsome!) and since returning home I have been advised I have 'perfect' breasts, thanks to him! I would definitely recommend this company
Posted 5 days ago
The care given in making me feel at ease and the general feeling being good around the procedure as a whole was outstanding and the nurses and staff made everything less stressful
Posted 1 week ago
This was my second procedure and have to say that I’m pretty happy with how it went. The doctor explained me exactly what can be achieved given my current condition, and made sure that the assistants carry out their tasks efficiently. Thanks again team and I’ll make sure to recommend your services to friends and colleagues.
Posted 1 week ago
Amazing service from start to finish I am 4 days post op after a facelift and upper and lower eye surgery doctors driver case manager and interpreter are all amazing would reccomend troya hotel for your stay would highly recommend
Posted 2 weeks ago
Best trip for rhinoplasty I came from Holland to get a rhinoplasty. I’m so happy with the results and the whole trip went perfectly. The communication went well and my nose is healing good. I recommend this to everybody because I don’t have any pain and my nose is looking beautiful already.
Posted 4 days ago
Need a Change?
Safety focused treatment, experienced surgeons, artistic approach and affordable prices!
Aiming to have the maximum patient satisfaction, we want to be sure that the patients get the most out of our treatments. Even after the operation, we contact each patient regularly as follow-up aftercare to find out if they are satisfied and need further assistance. Although it very rarely happens, the medical team fee for corrective surgeries is always free of charge in case of any kind of need.