Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
Dr. Alhan has been performing plastic and reconstructive surgeries for over 15 years.
Dr. Alhan is one of the best surgeons in Turkey and Europe, with an extensive experience and a very high success rate.
Dr. Alhan acquired his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Speciality after graduating from the Gulhane Military Medical Academy, one of the leading universities in Turkey. He continued his mandatory field work in the same hospital, with very difficult patients to treat, as a military hospital. During this period, he published numerous national and international research articles.
Dr. Alhan became an assistant professor for plastic and reconstructive surgery in 2018 with a high score degree. Indeed, military surgeons are the best trained in the world.
As an Assoc. Professor Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Dr. Alhan worked at the Gulhane Military Medical Academy Hospital as a field manager doctor between 2018-2020. During this period, he performed numerous successful operations.
Dr. Alhan has attended the most prestigious congresses and symposiums to widen his knowledge.
He is specialized in facial surgeries, post-bariatric surgeries, lifting surgeries and mastopexy surgeries thanks to his special technique for long incisions.
- The Effect of Combined Use of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Adipose-Derived Stem Cells on Fat Graft Survival. Annals of Plastic Surgery 74(5):p 615-620, May 2015.
- Cerium nitrate treatment prevents progressive tissue necrosis in the zone of stasis following burn, Burn 19 October 2011.
- Angiogenic Heparin-Mimetic Peptide Nanofiber Gel Improves Regenerative Healing of Acute Wounds, ACS Biomater. Sci. Eng. 2017, 3, 7, 1296–1303.
- One-Staged Silicone Implant Breast Reconstruction Following Bilateral Nipple-Sparing Prophylactic Mastectomy in Patients at High-Risk for Breast Cancer, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Volume 37, Pages 303–311 (2013).
- Turkish Medical Association