What is Brow Lift?
A brow lift, also known as a forehead lift or browplasty, is a type of aesthetic procedure that involves raising drooping eyebrows and removing the deep frown lines. A brow lift corrects sagging in the skin of the forehead, upper eyelids, and eyebrows.
A forehead lift rejuvenates your face and by removing the excess skin it restores a more refreshed appearance. A browplasty can easily escalate the eyebrows and eliminate sagging skin.
Types of Forehead Lift
MCAN Health surgeons will advise the suitable brow lift type to you according to your needs.
- Classic Brow lift: The classic brow lift, also known as Coronal Brow Lift, involves one long cut beginning at the level of your ears and going up around your hairline. Even if Classic brow lift is not preferred by most of the surgeons, for some cases Classic brow lift can be performed to achieve the desired results.
- Endoscopic Browlift: Endoscopic brow lift is less invasive than the classic brow lift since the cuts are smaller. Endoscopic brow lift leaves no visible scar and it lifts and tightens the skin from the hairline to the eyebrows.
- Temporal Brow Lift: Temporal brow lift, also known as Limited Incision brow lift, involves slightly longer incisions than an endoscopic brow lift.
Instructions for Pre-Operation
MCAN Health surgeons will advise you the pre-operation instructions before you have your brow lift in Turkey. Some of the pre-operation instructions can be:
• You should stop smoking two weeks before your forehead lift.
• You should not use alcohol at least one week before the browplasty surgery.
• You should not eat or drink 8 hours before brow lift.
• You should avoid some certain medication; aspirin, ibuprofen, etc. 1 week before the facelift surgery.
Instructions for Post-Operation
MCAN Health surgeons will advise you the post-operation instructions after you have had your brow lift in Turkey. Some of the post-operation instructions can be:
- After the forehead lift operation, you should keep your head elevated. That’s why you may need to have an extra pillow to put under your head while sleeping.
- You should need to compress ice as you may experience swelling and bruising after the Browplasty.
- You may need to apply the ointment to the incision area. The ointment is prescribed by the doctor if necessary.
Results of Brow Lift in Turkey by MCAN Health
You can check before after gallery for results of Brow Lift here.
Brow Lift in Turkey by MCAN Health offers you:
- Enhanced satisfaction with the overall facial appearance.
- Natural results with no visible scars.
- Enhanced self-esteem.
- Improved appearance and feel.
- Happier, friendlier and more approachable look.