Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Not happy with the shape or size of your nose or having breathing problems due to the shape of your nose? No need to worry anymore! MCAN Health is here to help you with rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey.
1. Request a free consultation
2. We will contact you within 1 hour
3. Get a free personalized treatment plan and quote
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job or nose surgery or nose reshaping, is a surgery involving reshaping and reconstruction of the nose. Thanks to its central position, nose is one of the most defining features of the face. The shape and size of a nose can drastically change the appearance of the face not only from the frontal perspective but also from the profile.
The shape of the nose is based on your genetics and you may born with a nose that you are not cosmetically happy with. Apart from the cosmetic look, there are also nose deformations that may lead to a blockage and medical issues such as breathing or smelling problems. Also, as nose is a very delicate organ with very little bones and cartlidge, there may be deformation on your nose due to an accident.
Being unhappy with the shape or size of the nose can cause low self-esteem and emotional problems. Therefore, nose surgery is preferred by not only women but also men and it is one of the most commonly performed treatments worldwide.
Types of Rhinoplasty:
There are 3 types used in nose surgery:
- Standard rhinoplasty: Full nose correction including the bridge, nose tip, and nostrils.
- Septorhinoplasty: Full nose correction along with fixing nasal septum deviation (for patients who have breathing problems as well).
- Rhino-tip: Correction of the tip and nostrils.
Incisions: The incisions for a nose surgery can be made inside or outside depending on the circumstances of the patient. In the open surgery technique, the incisions are made outside the nose. In the closed surgery technique, the incisions are made inside the nose.
Reshaping the nose: The process may differ from one patient to another. Depending on the needs of the patient, the nose bone can be re-positioned or the cartilage can be re-shaped. Finally, the skin on the top of the nose is adjusted according to the new shape of the nose.
Nose Job in Turkey
All-Inclusive Packages include operation fees, multilingual patient host, transfers and accommodation.
How is Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) Performed?
There are two techniques used in Rhinoplasty surgeries, open and closed techniques. The best technique for the patient is determined by the surgeon based on the needs and expectations of the patient. In both nose job surgery methods, the surgery is performed under general anaesthesia and takes up to 3 hours. The characteristics of the nose and the expectations of the patient from the nose surgery can affect the length of the surgery and the length of the hospital stay.
Open Rhinoplasty: This is the standard method in which the skin on the nose is lifted to reshape the bone and cartilage inside. Basically, to perform an open rhinoplasty operation, the surgeon makes a minimal incision on the columella, the part of the nose between two nostrils. Varying from case to case, additional incisions inside the nostrils may be needed as well.
The scarring possibility also changes from individual to individual. In some cases, the scar tissue completely disappears while in others, a very minimal scar may be visible but it does not cause any cosmetic disturbance.
Closed Rhinoplasty: Closed nose job method is less invasive compared to open nose job method. In closed rhinoplasty, all the incisions are made inside the nostrils. It should be noted that not every expectation can be met with closed rhinoplasty and your surgeon will suggest you the best method for your unique case.
The scarring possibility is the same with open rhinoplasty but as the scars are inside the nostril, they are not visible.
Why MCAN Health is the Best for Nose Job (Rhinoplasty) in Turkey?
MCAN Health’s plastic surgeons are very well-known in nose surgery because of their talent and expertise. Choosing rhinoplasty (nose surgery) in Turkey with MCAN Health will enable you to get the highest quality service at affordable costs. For its international patients, MCAN Health asks for profile pictures of the patient from the front and side. The case manager of the patient also asks a set of questions to understand the most appropriate type of nose surgery for the patient. For example having rhinoplasty for the first time or second time as corrective surgery, having a problem in breathing affect the type of nose job in Istanbul by MCAN Health. After the case manager collects all the information together with the pictures, they will consult our plastic surgeons regarding the type of rhinoplasty to be applied. After consultations between the patient and the surgeon, the patient will have their high quality and cost-effective nose job with great satisfaction.
Benefits of a nose surgery in Turkey with MCAN Health:
- Enhanced satisfaction with the overall facial appearance.
- Improved ability of breathing.
- More comfortable sleep thanks to enhanced nostrils.
- Enhanced self-esteem.
- Better look of your face from every angle.
How Much is Rhinoplasty?
How Much Does a Nose Job Cost in Turkey?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions by our patients. Did you know that you can save up to 60% on your nose job cost? The average rhinoplasty cost in the UK is around 4500£ while nose job cost in Turkey starts at only 1900£. The rhinoplasty cost in Istanbul includes:
- Internationally reputable talented nose surgeons who also offer ‘ethnic rhinoplasty in Turkey’.
- Fast recovery thanks to the latest techniques.
- No last-minute surprises and disappointment, excellent patient satisfaction thanks to virtual nose job simulator.
- Enhanced nose appearance with improved nasal breathing.
- Nose Job Turkey at top quality hospitals.
- Accommodation and VIP transfer from the airport to the hotel, hotel to clinic and back.
The fact that nose job cost in Turkey is considerably lower than rhinoplasty cost in Europe or the USA is nothing to do with the quality. Nose job cost is lower in Turkey because labour and running costs are cheaper.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey with MCAN Health
It is time to enhance your appearance, increase self-confidence and feel more attractive with affordable prices!
|Operation:||Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)|
|Operation Goal:||To reshape the nose according to patient’s expectations. Patients with breathing problems can also be treated with septorhinoplasty|
|Operation Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Type of Anesthesia:||General|
|Side Effects:||Bleeding, swollen nose, nasal blockage, short-term loss of smell|
|Recovery Time:||1 week of rest is needed. After 1 week, the patient can go on daily routines. The full recovery and final result take 1 year.|
- A warm welcome from MCAN Health: Welcome to Istanbul! You will be welcomed at the airport. You are either taken to your 5-star hotel or to the hospital for your consultation depending on your arrival time.
- Say hello to your surgeon: You will have an in-person consultation with your surgeon before your surgery. You will have a chance to discuss your nose surgery in detail and your surgeon will inform you about the details of your nose job.
- Consent is everything: You will sign a consent form.
- Medical tests for your well-being: Your surgeon will perform medical tests such as blood test before the nose surgery.
- Yes, it is now time for ‘the big thing’: You will undergo your nose surgery which usually takes around 1 to 2 hours.
- It is over! Now excitement kicks in! Initial check-ups: Your surgeon will do the initial check-ups when you regain your consciousness after anesthesia.
- Enjoy your stay at a top-quality hospital: You will spend the night at our internationally accredited, high-quality hospital.
- See your lovely surgeon again: You will have your second check-up before you are discharged from the hospital. Your surgeon will explain you about post-op care in detail.
- Say bye to the hospital: If everything is on track and your surgeon gives a green light (which is usually the case), you will be discharged from the hospital.
- Private transfer, why not?: You will be transferred from the hospital to the hotel via a private car and private chauffeur.
- A 4-5-star comfort: Now it is time to enjoy your hotel stay.
- Who does not like lazy days in bed?: You are advised to rest and relax and not to do any physical activities that may tire you.
Day 4 & 5
- ‘Should I stay or should I go?’: You can either continue enjoying the comfort of your hotel or go out and do some sightseeing to enjoy Istanbul, the city of two continents!
- Final check-up before the ‘goodbye’: You will meet your surgeon again for your final check-up. They will remove your stitches and nasal bandage. You will also be informed about your post-op care in detail.
- Private transfer to the airport: Just enjoy the last ride in Istanbul!
- Ready to take-off?: You are flying back home with your new look and hopefully with great experience at MCAN Health in Istanbul. We will miss you! Hope you had an unforgettable journey with us!
Nose Job Cost in Turkey is much lesser than it is in the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe. The price difference is nearly 3 times.
Although rhinoplasty is cheaper in Turkey, it is not because of the lower quality but lower labour cost in Turkey.
Another advantage of the low labour cost is that more people can have plastic surgeries in Turkey and the surgeon’s experience is much higher than their colleagues in Europe.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey with MCAN Health starts from £1850.