Breast Enlargement Turkey
Every woman cares about their breasts. From their size to their shape, breasts have a great impact on women’s feeling, confidence, appearance and mood. With MCAN Health, every woman has the chance to change their breasts as they like them to be. You only need to follow these steps:
1. Request a free consultation by filling the form.
2. We will contact you within 1 hour.
3. Get a free personalized treatment plan and quote.
What is Breast Enlargement?
Breast enlargement, also known as breast implant or breast augmentation or boob job, is used to change the size, shape and form of the breasts. Breast implant is generally used for two reasons:
– cosmetic: To enhance the size, shape, and symmetry of the breasts.
– reconstructive: To reconstruct the breasts generally after breast cancer surgery.
The decision to undertake breast enlargement procedure can be for a variety of reasons. Enhancing naturally small breasts or breast lifting after childbirth and breast feeding can be among these reasons.
Breasts are considered to be an important element of a woman’s sexuality and femininity. Therefore, women get breast enlargement to enhance their breasts and to improve self-esteem and femininity.
Every year almost 2 million women worldwide get breast implants to increase the size and enhance the shape and symmetry of their breasts. Boob job (breast implant) is among the most commonly requested type of cosmetic surgeries carried out worldwide.
How is Boob Job Performed?
Breast enlargement operation is simply the procedure of placing breast implants inside the breasts. Based on the expectations of the patient, the right implant size and shape is chosen. The methods used during the surgery changes by the incision type and implant placement.
There are 3 commonly used incision options for breast enlargement surgery:
- Periareolar incision: The incision is made around the nipples.
- Inframammary incision: The incision is made in the fold underneath of each breast.
- Transaxillary incision: The incision is made under the armpit.The type of incision for breast implant is chosen by your surgeon considering the type of breast augmentation, the degree of enlargement that you want, and your body type.
A breast implant is inserted after the incisions were made. There are 2 ways commonly used to insert a breast implant:
• Subglandular: breast implant is positioned between your breast tissue and your chest muscle
• Submuscular: breast implant is positioned behind your chest muscle
After fitting the breast implant, incisions are sealed by stitches which will disappear over time.
Methods of Boob Job & Breast Implants
The method for breast enlargement is decided by the plastic surgeon considering patient’s needs, weight, body shape and the structure of the breasts. It is very important to talk about the different types of breast implants available in detail with your surgeon before the operation to get the best result out of your breast implant.
There are 2 types of implants generally used for breast enlargement surgery:
Silicone Gel Breast Implant: This type of breast implant is filled with silicone gel. The implants are filled before they are inserted into the breasts. MCAN Health’s plastic surgeons prefer the silicone breast implant due to its high success rate in natural results.
Saline Breast Implants: This type of breast implant is filled with sterile saltwater. The implants could be filled before they were inserted into your breasts or could be filled after they were inserted into your breasts. Our plastic surgeons in MCAN Health do not prefer to use saline breast implants as the silicone alternatives give better results.
Also, the breast implants are divided into two based on their shape:
Round Breast Implants: Round implants are the first available implants for breast enlargement. These implants are well rounded and suitable for particular needs. If you want to have a volume on the upper part of your breast as well, round implants may be perfect for you.
Teardrop Breast Implants: Teardrop breast implants are also known as Anatomical Teardrop Implants. These implants are not rounded but shaped like a teardrop. If you have a petite body and looking for natural looking but bigger breasts, then teardrop breast implants may be the suitable type for you.
Please mind that your doctor can suggest you the most suitable type of breast implants for your expectations.
Breast Enlargement in Turkey
All-Inclusive Packages include operation fees, multilingual patient host, transfers and accommodation
What is the Right Breast Implant Size For You?
You are going to have your breast implants. Great!
What comes next is the size of your implants. How are you going to decide which size to go for? Or you may have an ideal size in your mind but it may not be the right size for you. There are some important things to consider to be able to choose the right size.
As MCAN Health, we wanted to ease your decision-making process by giving you some useful information and tips on that.
Your bra size is a good start, if you do not know about your size, you can use our table below.
International Cup Size
International Band Size
But it is important to know that your bra size is not enough to determine the size of your implants.
While deciding on your breast implants size, communicating clearly with your plastic surgeon by considering these factors is very important:
Your Body Measurements: your height and weight as well as the width of your natural breasts and shape and size of the chest wall are important to consider to achieve the desired breast look; shape, and fullness. These measurements are also important to reduce any risk of complications.
Your Body Shape: the size of the implant may change according to your body frame; ie. If you have a petite body frame, you may not be able to handle large implants. It is important when it comes to “proportionality”.
The Composition of Your Breasts: the amount of your natural breast tissue and skin elasticity – while some breasts can handle large implants, some cannot due to the nature & composition of the breast.
Your Personality: are you OK with a lot of attention? Larger breast implants mean more attention while smaller implants get relatively less attention.
Your Lifestyle: if you are physically active or working in a physically demanding job – then large implants may not be ideal for you; ie. for athletes. Also, think about how you dress – would it be possible for you to wear the styles of clothing you prefer with your implants?
Your Desire: what do YOU really want, based on your personality and lifestyle? Be realistic. The size of implants on others that you see in the pictures may not be the right ones for you.
Our experienced contracted plastic surgeons would advise you on the best treatment plan and implants size upon your consultation.
Why is MCAN Health the Best for Boob Job in Turkey?
MCAN Health works with the top plastic surgeons in Turkey who have international work experience with a reputable educational background. MCAN Health’s experienced breast implant surgeons will guide you through every step of the treatment because client satisfaction does matter to MCAN Health. You will get the most comprehensive and patient-centric service in your breast implant surgery with MCAN Health.
MCAN Health’s breast enlargement in Turkey offers you:
- Latest technology boob job.
- More symmetrical breasts.
- Cost effective prices.
- Natural looking results.
- Full-insurance for the treatment.
- Periodical calls as follow-up care after breast augmentation.
Breast Enlargement Cost in Turkey
In United Kingdom and Europe, breast enlargement costs between £3500 and £8000. This is only for the treatment and the implant to be used. When the consultation and aftercare costs are included, the prices go up about £500 – £1000 more.
The price difference between Turkey and Europe in breast enlargement is due to the difference in labour cost and operational fee. Because of the low prices, the plastic surgeons have the chance to perform much more boob job in Turkey compared to their colleagues. As a result, they get more experience and come up with the best boob job results.
Breast Implant in Turkey with MCAN Health
It is time to enhance your appearance, reshape your breasts, increase self-confidence and feel more attractive with affordable prices!
|Operation Goal:||To increase the size of the breasts or change the inserted implants with the new ones|
|Operation Time:||2 to 3 hours|
|Type of Anesthesia:||General|
|Side Effects:||Temporary pain or numbness on the breasts|
|Risk:||Infection, Implant leakage|
|Recovery Time:||Full recovery takes 12 months. After 1 – 2 weeks you can go back to work and daily routine|
|Scarring:||Depending on the incision type, generally very minimal|
- A warm welcome from MCAN Health: Welcome to Istanbul! You will be welcomed at the airport. You are either taken to your 4 or 5-star hotel or to the hospital for your consultation depending on your arrival time.
- Say hello to your surgeon: You will have an in-person consultation with your surgeon before your surgery. You will have a chance to discuss your breast enlargement treatment plan in detail and your surgeon will inform you about the details of your operation such as the size of your implants, the type of the implants and the method of incisions.
- Consent is everything: You will sign a consent form.
- Medical tests for your well-being: Your surgeon will perform medical tests such as blood test before breast augmentation.
- Yes, it is now time for ‘the big thing’: You will undergo your breast implant surgery which usually takes around 2 to 3 hours depending on the process.
- It is over! Now excitement kicks in! Initial check-ups: Your surgeon will do the initial check-ups when you regain your consciousness after anesthesia. You will wake up in your hospital room dressed in your compression bra.
- Enjoy your stay at a top-quality hospital: You will spend the night at our internationally accredited, high-quality hospital.
- See your lovely surgeon again: You will have your first check-up before you are discharged from the hospital. Your surgeon will explain to you about post-op care in detail.
- Say bye to the hospital: If everything is on track and your surgeon gives a green light (which is usually the case), you will be discharged from the hospital.
- Private transfer, why not?: You will be transferred from the hospital to the hotel via a private car and private chauffeur.
- A 4-5-star comfort: Now it is time to enjoy your hotel stay.
- Who does not like lazy days in bed?: You are advised to rest and relax and not to do any physical activities that may tire you.
- Final check-up before the ‘goodbye’: You will meet your surgeon again for your final check-up. They will remove your stitches and drains. You will also be informed about your post-op care in detail and get your safe to fly report.
- Private transfer to the airport: Just enjoy the last ride in Istanbul!
- Ready to take-off?: You are flying back home with your new look and hopefully with great experience at MCAN Health in Istanbul. We will miss you! Hope you had an unforgettable journey with us.