Liposuction in Turkey
Endless diets and workouts fail to burn your unwanted fat but ‘burn’ you? Liposuction is a great solution to deal with the stubborn fats. No need to worry anymore, MCAN Health is here to help you with liposuction in Turkey.
1. Request a free consultation by filling the form.
2. We will contact you within 1 hour.
3. Get a free personalized treatment plan and quote.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is, also known as lipo or fat removal, a surgical operation aims to remove unwanted body fat from different parts of the body. Liposuction is performed on areas of the body such as buttocks, arms, waist, chin, thighs, and tummy where fat cells are usually stored. Fat deposits can be removed permanently and the desired body shape can be achieved by liposuction.
Increased body weight means increased fat cells, medically known as adipose tissue. When the fat cells are expanded in size and volume, they are collected under the skin. Liposuction aims for such type of fats, medically named as subcutaneous fat (the fat tissue formation underneath the skin). In time, collection of fat tissues becomes permanent. Such fat tissues are casually called as stubborn fats that cannot be removed even with gym training.
Liposuction is the best method to remove the stubborn fats. After a liposuction, the fat tissues are removed permanently. As long as the patient stay in a stable weight, fat collection does not happen. Fat removal also helps with body reshaping very well. During liposuction surgery, the surgeon can easily mold the skin after taking away the fat tissue. So, the patient can have a more muscular, thinner or athletic look after liposuction.
The purpose of liposuction is to correct the body contouring and reshaping. It is not the right method to help losing weight or to treat obesity. Generally, people over 39 Body Mass Index (BMI) should go to weight loss surgery also known bariatric surgery but not liposuction.
How Is Liposuction Performed?
Liposuction is performed into the area between skin and muscle where the fat tissues are located. The aim of the operation is to remove the fat tissues. The fat tissues are extracted with a special liposuction cannula that is blunt and has holes on its end. The cannula is attached to a suction device.
The cannula needs to touch the fat tissues to suck them out. Thus, the surgeon creates openings with incisions on the treatment area where liposuction will be performed. The incisions are minor and inconspicuous. Based on the size of the treatment area, one or multiple incisions may be needed.
After the incisions are made, the cannula is inserted through the openings and the surgeon reaches to fat tissue formation. By moving the cannula beneath the skin, the surgeon takes out the fat tissue via holes on the cannula’s end into a container.
Liposuction operations usually take between 1 and 4 hours depending on how big the treatment area is. Liposuction operation can be performed under local anesthesia or intravenous sedation or general anesthesia depending on the size of the treatment area, the excess of fat and specific circumstances of the patient.
Methods Of Liposuction
VASER Liposuction, also known as Vaser Liposelection, Ultrasound Liposuction or VASER Hi Def Liposuction, uses the most advanced ultrasound technology to remove the unwanted fat and reshape the body. With the help of ultrasonic waves, the fat deposits can be easily broken down.
Both men and women can take advantage of VASER Liposuction. It is the best choice for men who want a six-pack ab and for women who want to shape their body by removing the stubborn fat tissues.
With VASER Liposuction device attached to the liposuction cannula, the ultrasound-assisted liposuction reduces the possibility of trauma underneath the skin. It is because the walls of the fat cells are shattered by the ultrasonic waves and fat tissues can be extracted more easily.
Laser liposuction, also known as laser lipo, laser-assisted liposuction or SmartLipo is a technique to break down fat cells with a laser before they are extracted via liposuction cannula. The advantage of laser liposuction does not only reduce fat cells but also to tighten the skin.
During the operation, the traditional liposuction cannula is supported with the laser liposuction device. The device has a fiber-optic rod of its own and applied inside the skin. The rod radiates a high intensity laser that creates heat. The heat is used to melt the walls of fat cells and the fat tissues become dissolved. Then, the traditional liposuction cannula is used to remove the melted fat tissues.
Due to its advantage in skin tightening, plastic surgeons generally prefer laser liposuction for face, neck and jowls and where there is a loose skin. It is also very effective in thinning the waist area.
Liposuction in Turkey
All-Inclusive Packages include operation fees, multilingual patient host, transfers and accommodation
Where On The Body Liposuction Can Be Performed?
Liposuction can be performed on:
|Buffalo Hump||Cheeks, Chin, Neck, Jawline|
|Buttocks||Inner and Outer Thighs|
|Back of Thighs||Waist|
|Front of Knees||Legs|
How much Fat Can Be Taken Out By Liposuction?
The answer depends on various factors. The potential fat removal varies in each unique case. You need to consult your surgeon for your situation to learn about potential fat removal. But please keep in mind that liposuction is not a weight loss surgery. It is for body contouring and reshaping.
The maximum fat can be collected safely is around 5 liters. Still every patient’s own situation determines the amount of fat to be sucked by liposuction. It may be higher or lower. For some patients, MCAN Health’s contracted plastic surgeon can perform mega liposuction and collect fat over 5 liters depending on the unique health situation of the patient.
Who is the right candidate for liposuction in Turkey?
Unwanted body fat is a problem for many women and men around the world regardless of age. People spend time, money and effort on various diets and sports to get rid of unwanted body fat. However, no matter how much exercise or diet is done, there can still be some parts of the body left with stubborn body fat. Thanks to liposuction that offers the best and the quickest solution, stubborn body fat is not unbeatable anymore.
You are a right candidate for liposuctin in Turkey:
- If you are not overweight or more than 30% of your ideal body weight,
- If you want to get rid of your stubborn fat,
- If you want a thinner waist,
- If you want to tone up your muscles and have an athletic look,
- If you are not happy with the dense volume on your neck, arms or legs
- If you need gynecomastia
Liposuction in Turkey is among the most popular cosmetic surgeries. Liposuction cost in Turkey is more affordable than liposuction cost in other countries. Clients who want to have liposuction abroad prefer Turkey because of affordable cost and state of the art technology and experienced contracted plastic surgeons. MCAN Health is chosen by a high number of clients from different parts of the world who desire to have high-quality liposuction surgery with affordable costs to have a desired result.
How much does Liposuction Cost in Turkey?
In the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe, liposuction prices are between £4000 – £6000. However, liposuction cost in Turkey is starting from £2000 with MCAN Health. The prices change based on the number of liposuction areas.
The reason behind the big difference between Europe and Turkey is the average labour costs for each country. In Turkey, the labour cost is much lower than it is in Europe. This allows more people to have their treatments with affordable prices and meanwhile the plastic surgeons in Turkey gets more and more experienced compared to their European colleagues.
BUT, your first concern should always be the safety of your treatment. Thus, you should check if the provider is accredited by Ministry of Health and the hospitals are internationally approved.
If you have your liposuction in Turkey with MCAN Health, you will have the option to have a treatment package that covers the treatment cost, hospital stay, the airport transfer, city transfer, accommodation and patient host services.
Benefits Of Liposuction In Turkey By MCAN Health
MCAN Health’s experienced and talented contracted plastic surgeons perform liposuction surgery by using a variety of latest technology techniques including Laser Liposuction, Vaser Liposuction, Traditional Liposuction.
MCAN Health aims to give you the best quality liposuction with affordable costs. Our contracted plastic surgeons will evaluate your case, learn your expectation and will offer the best liposuction technique that is suitable for your case.
After Liposuction in Turkey with MCAN Health, you will have:
- The desired body shape
- An easy and long-lasting solution to unwanted fat.
- Liposuction treatment at luxury and internationally certified hospitals.
- Liposuction treatment provided by MCAN Health contracted plastic surgeons.
Liposuction in Turkey with MCAN Health
It is time to enhance your appearance, reshape your body, increase self-confidence and feel more attractive with affordable prices!
|Operation Goal:||To reshape and tone up the body by removing the unwanted and stubborn fat from the desired part of the body|
|Operation Time:||3 to 4 hours|
|Type of Anesthesia:||General or local (based on the treatment plan)|
|Side Effects:||Temporary swelling, inflammation and bruising|
|Risk:||Skin trauma, infection, fluid accumulation|
|Recovery Time:||Full recovery and final results can be seen after 6 – 12 months. After the surgery you can go back to daily routine in 7 days and exercise in 1.5 months|
- A warm welcome from MCAN Health: Welcome to Istanbul! You will be welcomed at the airport. You are either taken to your 4 or 5-star hotel or to the hospital for your consultation depending on your arrival time.
- Say hello to your surgeon: You will have an in-person consultation with your surgeon before your surgery. You will have a chance to discuss your liposuction treatment plan in detail and your surgeon will inform you about the details of your operation.
- Consent is everything: You will sign a consent form.
- Medical tests for your well-being: Your surgeon will perform medical tests such as blood test before liposuction.
- Yes, it is now time for ‘the big thing’: You will undergo your liposuction surgery which usually takes around 3 to 4 hours depending on the number of areas.
- It is over! Now excitement kicks in! Initial check-ups: Your surgeon will do the initial check-ups when you regain your consciousness after anesthesia. You will wake up in your hospital room dressed in your compression garment.
- Enjoy your stay at a top-quality hospital: You will spend the night at our internationally accredited, high-quality hospital.
- See your lovely surgeon again: You will have your first check-up before you are discharged from the hospital. Your surgeon will explain to you about post-op care in detail.
- Say bye to the hospital: If everything is on track and your surgeon gives a green light (which is usually the case), you will be discharged from the hospital.
- Private transfer, why not?: You will be transferred from the hospital to the hotel via a private car and private chauffeur.
- A 4-5-star comfort: Now it is time to enjoy your hotel stay.
- Who does not like lazy days in bed?: You are advised to rest and relax and not to do any physical activities that may tire you.
- Final check-up before the ‘goodbye’: You will meet your surgeon again for your final check-up. They will remove your stitches and drains. You will also be informed about your post-op care in detail and get your safe to fly report.
- Private transfer to the airport: Just enjoy the last ride in Istanbul!
- Ready to take-off?: You are flying back home with your new look and hopefully with great experience at MCAN Health in Istanbul. We will miss you! Hope you had an unforgettable journey with us.