Definitions and interpretation
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to MCAN Health via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
we or us
|MCAN Health, a company incorporated in Turkey whose registered office is at 19 Mayis Mah. Turaboglu Sok. Hamdiye Yazgan Is Merkezi 4/2, Kozyatagi / Istanbul, Turkey|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by MCAN Health and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MCAN Health and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, http://mcanhealth.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as country, postcode, preferences and interests;
- Medical History (Diseases, Health problems and Medication in use)
Our use of Data
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates, our contracted healthcare providers and/or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
- The use of contact information for commercial advertising is expressly not desired, unless the provider has given his written consent or there is already a business relationship. The provider and all persons named on this website contradict every commercial use and disclosure of their data. The third parties may place cookies on the browsers that visitors use to visit our site, for targeted advertising purposes, as long as people visit our website.
Third party websites and services
- MCAN Health may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by MCAN Health (where such Data is held)
- Data security is of great importance to MCAN Health and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.