1) Can you fix the breathing problems by rhinoplasty?
Yes. MCAN Health offers nose surgery for both cosmetic and medical reasons. With Septorhinoplasty technique used by MCAN Health nose surgeons, you can satisfy your cosmetic and medical expectations. You can have a nose proportional to your face and you can get rid of breathing problems at the same time.
2) Am I going to have visible scars after nose reshaping surgery?
No. Thanks to the latest technology that MCAN Health’s rhinoplasty surgeons use, you will not have any visible scars after the surgery.
3) Does nose surgery affect the sense of smell?
No. On the contrary, the nose job offers a solution to people having breathing problems due to a nasal septum deviation.
4) Does MCAN Health carry out ethnic rhinoplasty?
Yes. MCAN Health’s surgeons are very talented and also have experience working abroad with people from different ethnic backgrounds.
5) Do I need to take time off from work?
Yes, you do need. The length of it depends on the type of work you do and how physical commitment your work requires. Usually, patients go back to work 1 week after the operation.
6) Can I have nose piercing after nose surgery?
Yes, you can but not immediately after the nose surgery, you can have it sometime after the nose job.
7) Does MCAN Health perform nose surgery on men as well?
Yes. MCAN Health offers nose job for both women and men thanks to its experienced surgeons.
8) Can I wear my glasses after my nose surgery?
You should not put any pressure on your nose for a while after your nose job. We advise our patients not to wear sunglasses or glasses for a while.
9) I am planning to have a long haul journey right after my nose job, is it going to be OK?
No. We would not advise our patients to take a flight right after the nose job. As the pressure on the plane may have negative effects. But of course, you can travel some time after your nose job.
10) What if I sneeze after my nose job?
Sneezing is natural but you should not pressure or force your nose for a short while after your nose surgery. If you feel like sneezing, try to do it not via your nose.