1) Can I have liposuction and tummy tuck in Turkey at the same time?
Yes, you can. If you are thinking of having both liposuction and tummy tuck in Turkey, it is advised to have both at the same time to avoid getting anesthetics for two times.
2) Am I a good candidate for tummy tuck?
If you are in good health both physically and emotionally, you can have a tummy tuck. For women, if there is a chance of pregnancy, we advise them to have a tummy tuck after pregnancy because after pregnancy your skin may get saggy again.
3) What age should I be to have tummy tuck?
Age is not important, if you are over 18, then you can have it.
4) When will I see the results of tummy tuck?
You will start seeing the results as soon as your scars heal and swelling is gone.
5) I am a man, can I have tummy tuck in Turkey?
Tummy tuck in Turkey offers a solution to sagging and loose abdomen regardless of gender. Men, as well as women, can have tummy tuck in Turkey.
6) I am pregnant, can I still have tummy tuck in Turkey?
No, you cannot. Tummy tuck in Turkey cannot be performed even if there is a small chance of pregnancy. You may consider having abdominoplasty after childbirth.
7) Am I going to have visible scars after tummy tuck surgery?
Thanks to advanced technology that MCAN Health tummy tuck surgeons use, incision lines, generally through bikini line, will be easy to hide after the operation. Also, the scars fade away some time after abdominoplasty.
8) I am not sure if I need to have full or mini tummy tuck, how can I decide?
You do not need to make a decision about it. Your tummy tuck surgeon at MCAN Health will advise you the most suitable type by considering the amount of excess fat on your abdomen.
9) I also have some scar marks due to childbirth; can I get rid of these scars via tummy tuck surgery?
Yes. Tummy tuck in Turkey will be helpful to remove unwanted scar marks.
10) For how long do I need to wear a corset?
These instructions about post-surgery care will be given to you by your tummy tuck surgeon. Usually, the corset is advised to be worn for 6 weeks after the abdominoplasty.
11) How long does the result last?
Results of tummy tuck could be life-long unless you gain weight and keep your body fit.