1) Is facelift an outpatient or inpatient surgery?
Face lift is usually an inpatient surgery, we advise patients to stay in the hospital for 1 day after the face lift surgery.
2) Who is suitable for a facelift surgery?
Any women and men who are in good health condition are suitable for facelift.
3) At what age is facelift performed?
There is no usual age or age limit for facelift. However, people over 30 usually prefer facelift.
4) Does MCAN Health work on men for facelift surgery?
Yes. MCAN Health’s face lift surgeons are experienced working with men and women.
5) Do I need to change my bandages after the facelift surgery?
No. After face lift, you will have a check-up appointment with your MCAN Health surgeon. The bandages on your face will be removed by your MCAN Health surgeon. Once it is done, you do not need to wear any bandages or garments.
6) When can I go back to work?
You can go to work 1 or 2 weeks after your face lift surgery.
7) Can I see the results right after my face uplift surgery?
Yes. You can see the results as soon as the swelling on your face is gone.
8) Am I going to have a natural look after my facelift surgery?
Yes. MCAN Health’s face lift surgeons are very talented and have long years of experience in performing facelift. After your facelift surgery, your face will have a natural and youthful look.
9) When is the best time of a year to have a facelift surgery, summer or winter?
After your facelift surgery, you need to avoid sunlight. Therefore, it is better to have the operation during late summer, spring or winter.